3RFS is an all-volunteer, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, founded in 1988, serving the folk community near the confluence of the Yakima, Snake and Columbia rivers in SE Washington state (map)
We present concerts, coffeehouses, song circles, and the annual Tumbleweed Music Festival (In its 21st year in 2017.)
Coming Next in 2017:
(See Concert, Coffeehouse, Song Circle or Tumbleweed Festival pages for details)
- Apr 06 - Carl Solomon House Concert at Gene Carbaugh's
- Apr 07 - First Friday Folkie Free-For-All at Micki Perry's
- Apr 08 - Second Saturday Sea Song Singing (SSSSS) at Richland Round Table Pizza
- Apr 14 - Coffeehouse with Tai Shan - AT COMMUNITY UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST CHURCH
- Apr 18 - Tumbleweed Festival planning meeting at Gene Carbaugh's
- Apr 22 - Michael "Hawkeye" Herman concert
- Apr 22 - Tumbleweed Festival Performer and Songwriter APPLICATIONS DUE TODAY!
- May 05 - First Friday Folkie Free-For-All at Micki Perry's
- May 12 - 3RFS Annual Meeting and Potluck at All-Saints'
- May 13 - Second Saturday Sea Song Singing (SSSSS) at Richland Round Table Pizza
- May 16 - Tumbleweed Festival planning meeting at Gene Carbaugh's