Coming Next in 2022:
(See Concert, Coffeehouse, Song Circle, or Tumbleweed pages for more details)
- Sep 24, 2022: Bryan Bowers concert, 7:30 at All Saints
- Sep 25, 2022: Tumbleweed Volunteers Appreciation picnic at Micki Perry's, 4:00 PM
- Oct 01, 2022: Contradance at Lighthouse Church, 7:00 PM
- Oct 07, 2022: First Friday Folkie Free-For-All at Micki Perry's, 7:00 PM
- Oct 08, 2022: Sea Song Singing at Richland Round Table Pizza, 6:00 PM
- Oct 10, 2022: Coffeehouse with Chainsaw! and the Fine Particulates 7:30 PM at All Saints
- Oct 15, 2022: Coffeehouse with Go Janes and Aunt Mama, 7:30 PM, location TBD
The 2022 Tumbleweed Festival: The live festival happened September 2-4, but the virtual festival still is available!
TMF-22 Logo by Ms. Y. M. Cho
Our chosen theme of “Dear Friends” was considered by one and all to perfectly encapsulate this joy, and we give our great thanks to Anne Schur for suggesting it!
Our 2022 Festival offered both a live component of performances in the park and a virtual component of pre-recorded performances available only online.
The Live Festival had a definite schedule, available as a pdf HERE
The Virtual Festival "events" can be viewed at your convenience, in any order, HERE
(Scroll down to see list of performers. When you have finished viewing any one, close their window via "x" in upper right. This will return you to list of preformers.)
And still available: The 2021 Tumbleweed Festival (a virtual festival) !
Over 100 performances, dozens of workshops, concerts, and a contra dance, Here!
The 2021 Festival was the 25th annual Tumbleweed - and we chose the theme "Silver Linings." As always, the theme is the point of inspiration for the Jane Titland Memorial Songwriting Contest, and serves as the unifying element for the Sunday "Theme" Concert.
For 2021 we made the decision to be almost entirely virtual once again, although we did host a free LIVE concert in Richland’s Howard Amon Park on Saturday, August 21st. That concert featured the three Tumbleweed Festival headline acts, and was recorded live to be offered online as the traditional Saturday Night concert for the 2021 virtual festival.